Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Bumbo!

No, this little contraption is not a potty - in fact it's a little seat especially designed for babies who can't sit up by themselves yet so it props them up in a super comfy position (with no harm to back!!)
Called BUMBO I think it's probably one of the best accessories I have bought for my baby yet! My baby loves her purple Bumbo and has more control when interacting with her surroundings.
As soon as your baby can hold his/her own head then the bumbo seat can be used.
I can't tell you how much I'm loving this chair! I'm also using it to feed her small meals (I sit on the floor leaning against my sofa and prop the bumbo in front of me).
It also comes with a little attachable play tray.
I bought mine through Amazon...




No comments:

Post a Comment